Glacial Multimedia is proud to introduce MDprospects, a revolutionary medical lead management tool to help manage your Internet leads and maximize your patient conversion rates.
Never again will you have to worry about lost opportunities, or feel in the dark about your ROI on Internet marketing. Track all of the email AND phone inquiries from BOTH organic and PPC campaigns, all in an easy to use web based interface.
Features & Benefits
- Web based access from anywhere.
- Secure encrypted connection and login.
- No software to install or update.
- Use our comprehensive dashboard to visualize your lead flow.
- See your email and phone leads on an interactive google map.
- Easily access your conversion rates.
- Filter data by date, form, and phone number.
- Quick snapshot of last 10 email and phone inquiries.
- Export data in CSV, HTML or email list formats.
- Geo targeted lookups based on IP address.
- View time the lead was received, the time it was viewed, and the time it was replied to for quality control purposes.
- Reply to leads directly from within MDprospects.
- Manage statuses of email leads for CRM purposes.
- Know exactly how many leads are being generated from which pages and forms on your website.
- Custom 800 numbers with call recording.
- Click to call technology.
- Geo targeted lookups based on phone numbers.
- Add notes about each lead for future tracking purposes.
- Know exactly how many calls are being generated from which phone numbers on your website and landing pages.
- Manage the available consultation times and days on your website
- Manage consultation requests
- Save time and money with automated Reminders – Our system will automatically call and request confirmations for consultation requests received via the website.
- Automated phone confirmations!
- Automated email reminders
- Automated phone reminders
- Create custom auto-responders to go out to leads at pre-specified intervals based on their statuses.
- Configure the system to send out periodic emails to leads who have contacted you but have not come in for a consultation.
- Send out thank you messages to patients who had surgery…
- Integrated virtual brochure (flip book) technology into auto responders. (optional)