Glacial Multimedia Proudly Announces The Start Of A New and Exciting Partnership!It is no secret that Glacial Multimedia is focused on Doctors, and more so on finding ways to help medical practices connect with their patients effectively online. The websites we build are designed to best suit the fields of ophthalmology, dentistry, cosmetic surgery, and more. Just in the past year we’ve launched several new platforms and specialty services to help connect our clients with their patients, convert prospects into patients, and to help practices take charge of their online reputation.
Announcing the Start of a New Partnership!t is no secret that Glacial Multimedia is focused on Doctors, and more so on finding ways to help medical practices connect with their patients effectively online. The websites we build are designed to best suit the fields of ophthalmology, dentistry, cosmetic surgery, and more. Just in the past year we’ve launched several new platforms and specialty services to help connect our clients with their patients, convert prospects into patients, and to help practices take charge of their online reputation. With this in mind, we’ve got some big news – we are happy to announce that we have officially partnered with Healthgrades! In light of this announcement, we would like to answer three basic questions regarding our recent partnership. We feel it is important to let our clients know what Healthgrades is, what our partnership with Healthgrades means, and why practices should set up Healthgrades premium profiles.
What is Healthgrades?If you have never heard of Healthgrades, their tag line says it all; Healthgrades is “How America finds a doctor”. The simple premise behind Healthgrades is that it is a specialized search engine just for medical professionals, connecting prospective patients with doctors in the area based on specialty, proximity, survey ratings, and other factors. One of the aspects of Healthgrades that caught our attention was its high indexing in search results. In most cases, if you search a doctor’s name Healthgrades will often come up among the top three rankings, making it a highly visible, extremely popular platform. The Proof? Of over forty million doctor searches that take place monthly through Google Search, approximately thirty million will click to the Healthgrades website via a doctors’ profile! On behalf of our clients, we knew that a partnership between Healthgrades and Glacial Multimedia would be a powerful tool to connect business and consumer. The aim of Healthgrades is to connect prospective patients to the medical professional that is right for them, as well as to help people make informed decisions about their well-being; the aim of Glacial Multimedia is to connect medical practices to these consumers.
What does a Healthgrades Partnership Mean?In essence, there are three types of doctor profiles on HealthGrades: unclaimed, claimed, and Premium. These profiles range from the visually and strategically unimpressive (unclaimed) to a marketing and PR tool that welcomes individuals to your practice with open arms and includes additional perks (Premium). If a doctor has anything less than a premium profile there are some serious downsides. Advertisements are strewn all over the profile and, even worse for them, their competition are listed on their profile page along with competitor ratings, proximity, and area of expertise. With a premium profile, these advertisements and competitors are removed from the profile page. Those with premium profiles also get the benefit of online schedulers, enhanced engagement opportunities, return on investment tracking, and much more. Our partnership with Healthgrades means we are one of only a small handful of companies that can get the doctors at your practice set up with these “premium profiles”. We are familiar with the platform and have connections at the company that can help you to enhance your online reputation and capitalize on this new opportunity.
Why Should Your Practice Set Up Healthgrades Premium Profiles?Oh, so many reasons. We have a compiled a list of the “Top Ten” reasons practices should get a premium profile to break it down for you.
- 1. One million users on Healthgrades per day – of the 40 million doctor searches that occur on Google monthly, 30 million of these will land on a HealthGrades profile.
- 2. 64% of people who visit HealthGrades book an appointment within one week – these are people who have moved beyond the procedure research phase and are looking for a doctor to book with now!
- 3. New patient acquisition – those looking at Healthgrades profiles are typically seeking a new doctor; a premium profile gives doctors a special edge and level of visibility that gives them the competitive advantage.
- 4. High ranking index for doctors – Healthgrades usually appears in the top three or four web results when searching for their name!
- 5. Having a premium profile removes unwanted and distracting advertisements from your page.
- 6. A premium profile removes competitor profiles from your page – it also makes the doctor’s profile more likely to appear on the pages of others. Eliminating competition and increased visibility are a win-win for your practice.
- 7. Doctors with premium profiles gain “featured” positioning in Healthgrades search results. This applies for those who go directly to Healthgrades to search for a doctor in your area.
- 8. Glacial’s Interactive Self Tests can be added, with graphics, to the premium page of those who have these tests – this means more visibility and opportunity to capture leads from the page.
- 9. Healthgrades can be integrated with MDProspects, making appointment scheduling even easier and more organized for the practice when they come through this venue.
- 10. Controlled content – a premium profile gives the doctor control over what is communicated through this highly visible platform.